Rock Buckets are also known as road building or pipe lining buckets. This bucket has a stronger basic structure, additional wear materials in the form of liners and hard surfacing and the best of teeth and corner bits. When shock loading and abrasion is expected, this bucket is the one to use. The rock bucket is rugged by design, but is general purpose by shape.
- AR 400 plate is used in all wear areas
- Available wear package includes: bottom wear bars, bottom wear plates, inside and outside cheek plates and roll plate liners
- All critical welds tested to assure weld consistency and quality
- All welds meet AWS and CWB standards
For use in virgin materials or in poorly prepared, sharp, angular or broken rock and highly abrasive conditions including:
CWS buckets are guaranteed to give maximum performance and service for the application they are designed for.
- Logging Road Construction
- Pipe Line Construction
For further information call us at:
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada: 800.661.9008
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: 888.848.8288
Sales Toll Free: 877.888.6459