Generally accepted as an industrial quality tool these buckets are stronger and more wear resistant than General Purpose Buckets. Often these buckets have heavier teeth and corner bits that are used to further extend wear resistance. If a machine is to have only one tool, then this is the one to have. Teams of specified widths of buckets are often used in conjunction with Quick Couplers to achieve a blend of mass excavation and specific trench widths.
CWS excavator buckets are guaranteed to give maximum performance and service for the application they are designed for.
- Dual radius shell for reduced heel wear
- Dual taper draft prevents material hang up inside the bucket
- Dual box section reinforcing
- Supplied with standard teeth and adapters
- Lip, corner plates and edges are constructed with AR 400 material
- Cheek plates and lifting hooks come standard
For further information call us at:
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada: 800.661.9008
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: 888.848.8288
Sales Toll Free: 877.888.6459